Took a disappointing trip to Malibu Pier one Sunday...not a whole lot to see. At least the boys had a few ramps to run up and down on. Yeah, they're easily amused.
I'm so glad you updated this... I haven't checked it in awhile, but clicked on it, just for the heck of it! I think I gasped! keep updating so we can see all the fun things you do!!! your boys are too cute!... and you look like such FUN PARENTS!!! (I can't believe you tried Disneyland!... now that's brave!)
Glad to see you finally updated your blog! Your boys are adorable. Joshy wants to get to know his 2 cousins...so since we're now only 10 hours apart (driving distance), just say when and where! Love you guys!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you updated this... I haven't checked it in awhile, but clicked on it, just for the heck of it! I think I gasped! keep updating so we can see all the fun things you do!!! your boys are too cute!... and you look like such FUN PARENTS!!! (I can't believe you tried Disneyland!... now that's brave!)
The boys are sooo cute! I loved seeing all the fun things you have been up to. We hope all is well with the pregnancy Shelece.
Glad to see you finally updated your blog! Your boys are adorable. Joshy wants to get to know his 2 cousins...so since we're now only 10 hours apart (driving distance), just say when and where! Love you guys!
ok....the last post was April 27th.....it is now July 7th.
C'mom guys...more pics and more news for suz.
Post a Comment