A lot has happened since I last posted anything. We had a new baby: Marshall Chipman Nance. We've moved to Richmond, VA. And we bought a new house. Whew! Anyway, here are some pics for everyone.
Your little boys are so cute! And how do you look so good after just giving birth?!? I hope you are loving your new house and the east again. Have a great Thanksgiving!!
The title of this post reads "UPDATED pics!" um, "Updated," is the key word here. It's now March, 2009. "Updated." Let me know if I'm missing something here.
7 comments:
Your little boys are so cute! And how do you look so good after just giving birth?!? I hope you are loving your new house and the east again. Have a great Thanksgiving!!
oh my!! you have been one busy mamma!!! Your kids are darling. I hope you are doing well!!! email me your new address please!!
Those are some cute kids with some handsome parents.
Love the pictures.
You guys, Marshall is adorable!!!! And the boys ar eso big! We can't wait to see you this month. Thanks for letting us see your blog.
Okay, I need more details!!! What part of Richmond, VA? That is where my inlaws live!
And what about this new cute baby?!!
Catch me up!
kimberly@drewtaylor.com
The title of this post reads "UPDATED pics!" um, "Updated," is the key word here. It's now March, 2009.
"Updated." Let me know if I'm missing something here.
Jason
Post a Comment