Ditto....I couldn't believe there was a post. I only look once in a while because there is usually nothing new. But what a fun surprise......some of the cutest boys in the whole world running around in their swim trunks. It is July 26 tonight.......so I will check again in about 6 mos......you may have another baby by then :) xoxoxo
4 comments:
I can hardly believe there are signs of life on the Nance blog! See, this is all we want. Is that too much to ask? :-)
You sure do have cute boys. I want to see the footage of you and D. boxing with the gloves. Next post?
Ditto....I couldn't believe there was a post. I only look once in a while because there is usually nothing new. But what a fun surprise......some of the cutest boys in the whole world running around in their swim trunks.
It is July 26 tonight.......so I will check again in about 6 mos......you may have another baby by then :) xoxoxo
ok, I'm behind on checking blogs... but I'm glad to see that there was something new after months. keep it up Nance's!!!
Looks like fun! I love Marshall's thighs!:) They all look so cute.
Post a Comment